Sunday, February 7, 2010

Dear God,
I seem to have unplugged myself...I've been on disconnect...How do I get back? I'm so far away. How do I get real, so I can feel you again in my life? I'm a million miles away from where I want to be... but I know with one step in the right direction I can start a new momentum. But I'm at the bottom. Covered in debris. Pieces of me. Somehow I always succeed at tearing this marble palace down. Time and time again. Oh God... once again..i ask..... that you would resurrect...Assemble... piece by piece...ME...but not the me i used to be... but a whole me... Let your love be the glue that holds me together...cuz I'm weak... and tearing at the seams... these leaking dreams...dashing...seeping thru the cracks and crevices of this being... Let your perfect love come...