Sunday, April 17, 2011

The Time is Now

"And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom”  Anais Nin

Did you ever think anger could be something good? Maybe a wakeup call. Maybe a power to propel towards a change, necessary, drastic.
I know there's something brewing inside of me.  Anger about where I'm at in life.  Anger in almost every aspect of my life.  And in relationships especially.  It's not so much a singular anger toward any particular somebody but more like an awakening need for change. I don't want to stay where I am.  It's as if I'm outgrowing my life as it is.  I've outgrown my life like old clothes.  There's so much more of myself to unfold.  So much more of me to "be".  It's time for me to reach for the things I really desire.  Time for me to do the things I've feared for so long.  To lay claim to my  life, my voice, my mark.  I think it's just what I've needed to give me the last and final push to break out of this cocoon I've been stuck in for too long.